TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
KOREA-INTERNATIONAL CULTURE AND EDUCATION (K-ICE)
- K-ICE welcomes youth between the age of 17-26 years old from Asia-Pacific region who has full attention to culture and education.
- Enrolled in High School or University Students or Fresh Graduate.
B. Registration Mechanism
- Registrations are accepted based on their application and the result will be announced within 3×24 working hour.
- Registration is open for full accommodation only.
- For the cancellation due to force majeure (sickness, death, natural disasters, and conflict), the delegates may apply for a 100% refund at the latest 60 days before the event.
- For cancellation due to visa rejection, the delegates will get 100% refund. The delegates should inform approximately 45 days before the event.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Delegates will be charged for all the fees for international transfers
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from K-ICE 2019 stating the status of their participation at K-ICE 2019 after the background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation for their visa acquisition process.
- K-ICE 2019 will not provide visa and is not responsible for any participant’s visa into Thailand.
E. Privacy and Intellectual Property
- K-ICE reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to K-ICE and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All the registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in K-ICE will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from K-ICE of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- K-ICE reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
F. Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in K-ICE and future K-ICE activities, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at K-ICE, and should the K-ICE committees discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the event without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Seoul, South Korea while participating in K-ICE. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the events venues.
- Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that K-ICE, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the K-ICE student Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Any act relating to Sexual Harassment, Racism, and other misconduct will be penalized and withdrawn from the event without refund.
Level 20, One International Finance Centre, 1 Habour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Level 8 & 9, Zuellig House, 1-7 Silom Road Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Level 23, Penthouse Plaza Marein Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav. 76 - 78 DKI Jakarta 12910 Indonesia
Citibank Tower Level 36, Menara Citibank, 165, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia