THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
KOREA-INTERNATIONAL CULTURE AND EDUCATION (K-ICE)
- Korea-International Culture and Education (K-ICE) are welcoming youth between the age of 17 and 25 from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who wants to have experience in International Event focused on Culture and Education in each country.
- Participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, or be a recent graduate under the age of 25.
- All participants may be registered individually, or as a participant with special discount for participation.
B. Registration Deadlines
- Registration to become participant will only be conducted through K-ICE website.
- All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum capacity is reached, participants will be able to register to be placed on a waitlist.
- There are two types of package that the participants can register, which are full accommodation and non-accommodation.
- There will be three different phases of registration, which are early registration, regular registration, and late registration. Each phase will have different prices for non-accommodation and full-accommodation.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- The provision will be informed in the letter of commitment that will be provided by the committee
- Upon request, successful registrants will be issued a Letter of Invitation from K-ICE stating the status of their participation at K-ICE after background check. Registrants may use the Letter of Invitation in their visa acquisition process.
- K-ICE is not responsible for any participant visa into the Seoul, South Korea. All fees are non-refundable, and it is the participant’s responsibility to secure the necessary documentation to enter Seoul. K-ICE will not issue refunds for participants who are unable to secure a visa.
D. Privacy and Intellectual Property
- K-ICE reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to K-ICE and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in K-ICE will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from K-ICE of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- K-ICE reserves the right to update and change information without further notice.
E. Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in K-ICE and future K-ICE activities, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at K-ICE, and should the K-ICE committees discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the event without refund.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Seoul, South Korea while participating in K-ICE. Participants are personally responsible for all charges and damage to facilities of the events venues.
- Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that K-ICE, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the K-ICE student Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Handbook and decided by the K-ICE committees.