- What is K-ICE?
Answer: K-ICE (Korea – International Culture and Education) is an event created by International Global Network which focuses on Culture and Education to support youth development in a globalized world. Therefore, K-ICE could be the right platform that can be used as a learning method for young people to know more about Culture and Education from various countries, and especially in South Korea. K-ICE is a place for young people to share, build connection, and exchange ideas, especially the issues in the field of Education and Culture in different countries.
- What are goals of K-ICE?
- To learn Education systems and Culture in South Korea by providing information with experienced people.
- To bring the young generation from across the world to learn about Korea, from its history and culture, education, to its lifestyle.
- To be a place where young generation could find new opportunities such as new perspectives, new friends, and new ideas by learning Korea directly in the different topic in Seoul, South Korea
- What are the eligibilities to join K-ICE?
Answer: This activity is aimed specifically at young people around 17 until 25 years old from around the world and has full attention to their culture and education in various countries. Participants must be enrolled in high school, a university, fresh graduate from all over the world.
- Does the K-ICE provide a scholarship program?
Answer: We don’t provide scholarship program this year, but we will assist you to look for other additional funding by providing Letter of Acceptance and Proposal
- Are there any tips and tricks to get sponsorship?
Answer: Prepare the required documents, such as the proposal, Letter of Acceptance, and Application Letter along with your needed fund. The application letter should consist of your background on joining the event, goals, reason why are you choosing those companies, and state the benefit for both parties between you and the company.
- Look for companies/institutions that sponsor other events or activities similar to yours.
- Create a list of potential sponsors.
- Research every company/institution or person on your list.
- Contact the potential companies/institution and make a good communication with them.
- Send the whole documents.
- Define the deadline and follow up.
Note: make sure you don’t only input proposal to a single company/institution.
- How is the payment method?
Answer: Actually we provide a complete procedure to do payment, you only need to click the payment from the link and then choose whether you will pay for early bird or normal payment with the deadline payment mentioned for each type.
- How much the cost to join with this program?
Answer: To participate in this program each participant is required to pay 575 USD for Full-accommodation, or 430 USD for Non-accommodation.
- What are the requirements to apply for this program?
Answer: To participate in this event, each participant must register on the K-ICE website and fill in all the questions in the form with appropriate answers. Then, The Committee will give an answer email to each participant, whether escaped or not. When qualified, each participant will be required to write a paper on culture, social issues, and education in the country of each participant. This paper will be the main topic in every activity in K-ICE.
- How about visa? What things will you provide for Visa application?
Answer: In the case of a visa application, we will not assist in taking care of the visa for each participant. However, we will try to help as much as we can to provide information to each participant in relation to the required equipment documents to obtain a visa.
- I have a doubt about the facilities and benefits, can you give information what will we get?
Answer: The payment covers hotel (only for Full-Accommodation, Airport Assistance Arrival and Departure (only for full-Accommodation), Gala Dinner in Day and Day 4, Coffee Break in Day 2 and Day 3, full time LO team, visa assistance (only for Indonesian), professional documentation, certificate, continuous support, online management, entrance (only for full accommodation) or ticket to heritage place, first aid, public transportation, K-ICE kit and Guide Book during the event.
- Is it necessary to be proficient in Korean to participate in this event?
Answer: Every participant in this event does not have to be proficient in the Korean Language, each event in this activity will speak English including in the process of recruitment until during the program in Seoul, South Korea.
- Is it all religions eligible for the participation?
Answer: In this case, the K-ICE committee allows every youth to be part of the program with the terms and conditions that have been said, the age range 17 to 25 years and come from various countries.